Learn the fundamentals of putting together academic, confined water and open water teaching presentations. This course is all-inclusive.
- Starting From:
- Participants Must be at least 18 years old
Define Your Passion for Leadership
Divemaster training develops your leadership abilities by teaching you to supervise dive activities and assist instructors with student divers.
- Work with local dive centers, on live-aboard dive boats, yachts and at exotic resort locations
- Assist instructors with scuba classes
- Lead certified divers on guided dives
- Conduct local diving orientations
- May be able to teach certain refresher, discovery, non-certification and emergency response courses
Divemaster training is an important prerequisite for Assistant Instructor and Instructor training.
This course is open to divers who are:
This course consists of:
- Extensive self study
- Classroom sessions
- Pool sessions
- Open water training dives
- Participation in entry-level classroom, pool and open water training
- Participation in continuing education courses
Self study takes place at the comfort of your home. Classroom and pool sessions take place right here at Squalo Divers. We have our own heated swimming pool. Open water dives take place at one of more than 50 dive sites that we have to offer.
Divemaster classes start at any time. Classroom and pool sessions are done during regular store hours. Open water dives are done any day of the week. All activities take place by appointment only.
The course fee includes:
- All instruction
- Educational materials
- Online study
- Dive site entrance fees
- Boat fees
- Unlimited use of air tanks and weights
- Seven days of open water training
- Certification card processing fees
Online Dive Master study included when students buy Dive Master Crew-Pak from us.
Students are responsible for supplying all of the equipment items listed below, plus:
- Transportation to and from all dive/training sites
- Food and drinks
Students are responsible for supplying all of the equipment items listed below:
- Scuba mask, scuba snorkel, scuba fins +
- Wetsuit *+
- Buoyancy Control Device (BCD) *+
- Regulator *+
- Dive computer *+
- Delayed signal marker buoy (DSMB) +
- Underwater compass *+
- Whistle +
- Silicone mouthpiece +
- Reel or finger spool +
- Cutting tool (knife, scissor, etc) +
- Writing slate +
- CPR pocket mask +
- Gear bag +
- Bathing suit and towel
* Items are available for rent at Squalo Divers.
+ Items are available for purchase at Squalo Divers.