Our Eco Diver package is a unified effort to encourage change and bring environmental awareness.
Scuba Safety Package
- Starting From:
- Participants Must be at least 12 years old
Are You Prepared for a Rescue?
Beginning diver courses generally limit emergency skill training to self-rescue and tired diver assists. Why?
- Beginning students lack sufficient knowledge, skill and experience to truly master complex rescue skills.
- There is simply not enough time in most beginning scuba courses to cover all the rescue and emergency management skills that every diver should have.
This is why the Safety Divers Package provides important follow-up training.
This Package includes:
The Squalo Diver Safety Package also helps you meet important prerequisites for the PADI Divemaster program and other leadership-level courses.
This course is open to divers who are:
This course consists of:
- Self study
- Classroom sessions
- Two days of open water training sessions
Self study takes place at the comfort of your home. Classroom sessions take place right here at Squalo Divers. Open water sessions take place at one of more than 50 dive sites that we have to offer.
The Squalo Divers Safety Program can start at any time. Classroom sessions are done during regular store hours. Open water sessions are done any day of the week. All activities take place by appointment only.
The course includes:
- Educational material
- All instruction
- Use of regulator, bcd, tanks and weights
- Two days of open water training
- Certification card processing
Students are responsible for supplying all of the equipment items listed below:
- Scuba mask, scuba snorkel, scuba fins +
- Adequate exposure protection * +
- Dive computer * +
- Underwater compass * +
- Audible surface signal +
- Surface signal (safety tube) +
- Cutting tool +
- Slate +
- Bathing suit and towel
*Items are available for rent at Squalo Divers.
+Items are available for purchase at Squalo Divers.